Buckwheat Hull Pillow-100% Organic Made in Canada
If you are living in Vancouver area, feel free to visit our store at Richmond, BC, to see the best buckwheat hull pillow you can find in Canada!
- Hand made in Langley, BC, Canada.
- The hulls are certified organic and grown in Canada. They are triple-cleaned and vacuumed and never roasted.
- When you squeeze the hulls, they remain pliable and bounce back to their shape instead of breaking.
- The fabric is 100% cotton downproof ticking with a high thread count yet very breathable.
- Zipper installed on every buckwheat hull pillow so customizing the height is easy, and emptying the pillow to wash the fabric is convenient.
- Inside seams are double-stitched and serged to give a nice, clean finish. No fraying ends inside the pillow!
-Keep your head and neck aligned
-Fully adjustable with zipper
-Provides passive support
-Zero waste fill
-Lasts 10+ years
Extra Small size/Travel Size: 11''*16'' ( 28*41 cm), 2.25lb
Small size: 14''*20'' ( 36*51 cm), 4lb, 2 5/8'' thick
Medium size: 16''*22'' ( 41*56 cm), 5.5 lb, 2 7/8'' thick
Large size:18''*24''( 46cm*61cm),8 lb, 3 5/8'' thick
Extra Large size: 20''*26'' (51cm*66cm), 10.5 lb, 4 1/8'' thick
All pillows are made with 100% cotton downproof ticking and filled with the hulls of Canadian-grown organic buckwheat.
Zippered pillowcase so you can take the buckwheat out and wash the pillowcase.
45 days satisfaction guarantee
1 year warranty