RETURN & EXCHANGES POLICY
Thanks for your shopping at Medussa. We are glad to help if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Please see guidelines below for returns and exchanges:
- For returns & exchanges, please always contact us first
- Medussa will accept returns or exchanges within 7 days of delivery or pick up at the store after purchase, unless other specified in the product details. Merchandise must be returned in original condition and packaging. Used, damaged or laundered items are not accepted for returns & exchanges due to hygiene reasons. A valid shopping receipt is required to present when return.
- In the rare event of a manufacturer's defect, Medussa offers a 30-day warranty period, from the delivery or pick up date after purchase. Please make sure returned items are laundered if they have been used, and any related shipping cost will be reimbursed. Please be aware that any results due to misuse of the products, such as not following the wash&dry instructions, not for bedding purpose, etc., are not treated as manufacturer’s defect.
- All on-sale items are final sales, not available for any return or exchange.
- For returns & exchanges from your online shopping, please mail or bring your items to our store address at your cost, along with your copy of the receipt.
- The refund will be credited back to the original payment you made, if eligible for return. Please make sure your original payment method is still valid at the time of return.
- All shipping costs (both purchase shipping and return or exchange shipping) are non-refundable unless it is due to manufacturers defects or order process errors. If customers' purchase qualifies free shipping over $150, the actual shipping costs of the purchase are to be deducted from the whole refund. Also customer is responsible for the returns' shipping cost. Medussa will provide the shipping receipt for proof. We inspect all the items carefully before shipping. Therefore, please inform us immediately after you receive your items (within 24 hours) if any shipping damages occur.